* It's 11:08 p.m. and I'm just logging in to write today's post.
* That's probably going to happen a lot in the next few weeks.
* I called my editor a polecat today via text message.
* This is funnier because I in my head I had typed "Best Mom Ever" & that's not what happened.
* The Husband & I took Eliana to the Discovery Museum today for a Family Field Trip.
* I should mention we drove two hours each way because we live in the boonies.
* She graduated to second grade recently (we homeschool) & a celebration was in order.
* Then Daddy kicked her booty in one of those table soccer games.
* Better yet, he even cheered when he scored while I stood back & smiled.
* I drove by a dog walking on the sidewalk because I had too many things to do, hoping he didn't cross into the street
* Later, I drove by the same area & a friend had a sign up on a tree in front of their house. It said "Found Dog."
* It's 11:21 p.m. now.
* There's so much more to do before I sleep.