* We woke up late and almost didn't make our family photo session
* Which was taking place at on our own property.
* Luckily, Crystal The Photographer is just as patient with with Kids Who Like to Roll Their Eyes Too Much as she is Writers Who Forget to Sleep.
* This was good because we haven't taken Pictures Not With a Smartphone since 2008.
* I should mention the photo session was outside.
* This only matters because some of you might be impressed.
* Although I'm not sure that the big deal is about 30 degrees & light snow is.
* Especially since we were outside for two hours.
* The best part?
* Going inside to relax after only to learn the dog rolled in moose poo.
* And then again right after she got the first bath of the day.
* We dried ourselves off after the second bath and drove an hour to a 2-year-old's birthday party.
* And on the way we waited patiently for the Moose that wanted to get to the other side of the road.
* I'm sensing a theme.
* And now I want a burger.