Things that happened this week:
- We went into town. And yes, I mean that in the literal sense.
- We saw our neighbor. This is not a statement you take at face value in northern Maine, seeing as how we live on five acres and he's got more like 70.
- The neighbor told us about the bait for the black bear who'd decided he likes the area as much as we do.
- The neighbor suggested we maybe not go picking apple tree picking until maybe he invites us over for bear burgers.
- We went back into town to buy apples at the grocery store.
And now for the wrap. This week’s Weekly Wrap is sponsored by my newest addiction, WeMontage. All I can say is Smartphone pics, Your Wall, and Brilliant (and Easily Removable) Wallpaper. Thank you! Make sure to click on over and check it all out for yourself. Like what you see? Use discount code ASPIRING for $50 off your first order.
Let’s get this week Wrapped Up, shall we?
This week’s #Dimelo column: Miley Cyrus' VMA Perfomance Shocked You? Really?
Yes, of course I have an opinion.
Dying to ask me a question of your own? I give really good solicited advice! Email me!
And finally: Things I Created That Don't Suck (Maybe)
Pretty snazzy, eh? I thought so, too. That's why I created a canvas print over in the Girl Body Pride Zazzle shop. Also pretty snazzy? WeMontage is now offering gift cards. And did I mention the discount code? That's right...
I love that word.
You’re welcome, Internet.
Interested in sponsoring the next Wrap-Up or nominating a Post Written By Someone Other Than Yourself for a mention and a link? Shoot me an email for details. I promise to come up for air while pinning and zulily-ing like a mad woman to take a look.